Who knows what a reporter will ask?
A hidden pattern drives every media interview. We’ve cracked the code with the only statistically based media training model. Our reporter led workshops equip spokespeople with the secrets.
We Can Help If…
- Your organization needs help mastering media interview opportunities, from smartphones to press conferences and everything in between.
- You believe in the power of media training to differentiate your company and create connections with your clients and customers.
- You want your spokespeople to stand out in a highly competitive market.
- You want to effectively train from one to 50 participants using a proven and trusted media-training curriculum.
- You want your media opportunities to generate leads and positive public sentiment.
- You want to form a trusted alliance, utilizing ongoing media training for both on-boarding and future initiatives.
- You work in an industry, such as Healthcare, Food/Grocers, Energy or Legal, with inherent risk factors or regular media facing opportunities.
- You want to give your spokespeople increased confidence and reduce risk to your brand by engaging with the media prior to a crisis situation.
Kristy Ozmun Public Relations, a firm founded in 1998 in Austin, Texas, is joining forces with TexHahn Media. TexHahn Media is a family of public affairs, food marketing, media training and digital newsroom brands owned by Jeff Hahn, and also based in the Texas capital city. The combined companies began operating jointly September 1, 2018, and will continue to serve clients from Central Market, Whataburger and Beef Loving Texans to St. David’s Foundation, Catellus’ Mueller development and Longhorn Network. The firm’s 28 team members now serve more than 25 local, regional and national clients. Read more →
Dear Mr. Gladwell, Many thanks for your Season 3, episode 4, Revisionist History podcast entitled “Free Brian Williams”; this episode was fascinating for its view of the effects of time slice memory error. Given your reaction to Matt Lauer’s interview questions and the indignation you leveled at him for his treatment of Williams, I thought you also might appreciate being freed. Read more →
During a recent crisis communication workshop in Kansas City with... Read more →